“Where do I get ideas for writing on my blog?”
This is a question I answer almost every day.
Whether you are creating content for your blog, your facebook page, twitter updates, linkedin profile, a forum or any other social media site, the easiest place to find content is in your daily routine. People want to know about you, your life and your business. Remember, we all (well, most of us) want to do business with people we know, like and trust.
So, think, “How can I make this SUPER EASY for myself?”
You can use material from things you already do and write posts from any of the following:
- After a customer calls or emails to ask a question and gets a great answer,
- After providing a quote for new business,
- After solving a customer service issue or turning an unhappy customer into a happy one,
- After landing new business,
- After a live networking meeting,
- After meeting a business contact for coffee,
- After commending employees for good work or other employee related events,
- After meeting with a power partner or referring them business or receiving business from them.
- After applying for, being nominated for, becoming a finalist or receiving an award.
- After taking training to stay current on trends.
Now that I’ve offered some ideas, I hope I’ve gotten you thinking about others. I’d love to hear from you about what they might be. Comment or tweet me! Remember, it’s about about making it easy!